Sunday, April 22, 2012

It's Just About Over...

It is hard to believe that we are only one week away from the end of Christian's first year of high school baseball.  Its been a lot of fun.



Outside of baseball this was a crazy busy week as I headed back to work. I am still blessed to only go in the office once a week and have flexibility to work from home the rest of the time but as I work to strike work life balance (always a struggle) it makes for late nights in this season.  I also decided to get back to the gym this week its been since well....before China!  Olivia and Grace did so well with the playhouse and that was a blessing in itself. These two have such comfort in each other.  Now if I can just keep from putting everything in my mouth, I might get this 8 pounds off I have put on - someone please stop the madness.

We also celebrated my youngest son's 11th birthday!  I can't believe my baby boy is growing up so fast and will be off to middle school in the fall...gulp!


And let me just say it is absolutely no fun helping your 17 year old son write his Honors English paper!  I could think of many other things I would like to do....that has consumed us this past week and am afraid this week looks like much of the same....this momma is ready for summer break!

No comments:

Post a Comment