Wednesday, April 11, 2012

So Blessed....I Love These Kiddos!

So we took the kids down to the beach tonight before dinner for some photos. We managed to get some good ones

All me and Kelly's kiddos
My beautiful girls (the boys photo didn't turn out so well - the wind took hold of Christian's hair)
Logan
Christian
Jonathon
Olivia
Grace
Christian and Olivia
Jonathon and Grace
Logan and Mason - cousins but also great friends
Logan and his girls
All the little ones - check out Liam staring them down
Me and my Kelly - so blessed to be able to have my sister but also my best friend
My Logan is a big boy but he is still my little boy
Me and Christan - he is growing up so fast - look how much taller than me this year - wow!
Mommy and Grace - she is cheesing it just a little
Mommy and Olivia -she is so beautiful
My oldest Jonathon - another one that is blowing my mind but I am so lucky to have such great boys and they may be bigger but I promise you I am still momma and I make sure they know it - lol!

1 comment: