Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Morning ...Olivia's First as a Fisher!

It was a great Easter morning. We are so blessed first and foremost for the very reason we celebrate this day - Jesus Christ and what he did for us and what he conquered for us! For that we have much reason to celebrate. This year we were blessed to have one more in our family and she is such a true joy. Enjoy photos of Easter morning at the Fishers...

Grace's face at the site of the baskets
Olivia not sure what to think...is that really for me? Cautious as always...
Ready to dig in of course
Now we are all smiles, it is for ME!
Really, the chocolate bunny already?
Such a happy girl...
I love this girl!
and this one has stolen my heart in a brand new way!
Two angels God has given me the privilege of calling my daughters!
I love the way she looks at her
Yeah that's my girls!
and these girls LOVE their big brothers .....
And I love them all! Those boys are growing up so fast on me, a little faster than I like...
And Daddy too.....
HAPPY EASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment