Monday, June 18, 2012

Christian's Been Doing Some Traveling...


So Christian has been doing tournament ball for wow I think 8 years now and but we have stayed away from travel outside what would be commutable just due to having other kids and what we could juggle and be fair to the family as a whole. This year we bit the bullet with it being his first year in high school and thought we would try it and let him get the experience he had been really wanting.  He is really enjoying it.  I tell you though it is a sacrifice of time and money!  He best love it!  LOL! 

So two weeks ago Guy and Christian travelled to Wake Forest University and what a treat this was.  They actually were able to commute to this tournament since like 1-1/2 away just made for 2 long days! 




Then this past weekend they travelled to Georgia for a 4 day tournament. I tell you since have had the girls I don't live on the baseball field but hit a game or two a weekend and couldn't do either of these tournaments due to distance, but I miss it!  He knows I am there in spirit and his dad texts me inning by inning with all the details.




They didn't place where they wanted these two tournaments but had a good time and that is what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment