Sunday, June 24, 2012

What a Week ....And the end of a Baseball Season for One!

Well what a week this has been - crazy busy.  If it all could hit it has.  As we gear up for Olivia's surgery (tomorrow!) we have had a lot to get ready for this week to make sure I had all in place for the rest of the family since me and Olivia will be at the hospital if not all week.  Everything that could hit at work - hit and so late nights were put in there, we pulled off a play date at our neighborhood pool with their friends from a great group we are part of with families who adopted from China (last swim for Olivia for a while!), a pre-op visit with the neuro surgeon, a visit to the hospital with child life, and anesthesiologist an orthodontist visit, baseball practices, a baseball tournament and two boys got new bedroom furniture so all furniture out (buyer picking it up today) and new furniture in and of course I had to get food in the house, and packing to do.  Did I mention next week is also Grace's Gotcha day so had to get stuff together in advance for that?  Are you all tired yet?  I am!  But yeah you do what you gotta do right?  We are almost there.  I am sure I missed something along the way but you get the gist. Oh and my mother was on a mission trip this week who normally helps me with kids if I need it as she does with my sister and this week we both needed here. So let's see Kelly had my kids some on Monday and Wednesday and I had hers on Tuesday and Thursday!  You do what you gotta do! Oh here is another detail Logan is also leaving Thursday to go to the beach with my sister and her family for 10 days so packing him up too.

Anyway enjoy some photos from yesterday. This weekend is Logan's last tournament of the season. 



I keep reminding myself as I put one foot in front of the other - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!  More to come a little later today on details of Olivia's upcoming surgery tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment