Friday, June 8, 2012

Logan is Officially a Middle Schooler!

I can not believe how time flys! My baby boy graduated 5th grade today - that means he is a rising 6th grader and off to middle school - gulp!  I confess I teared up a few times.  He worked so hard and I am so proud of him.  He got several awards - his Honor Roll we were both very proud of and the most improved in reading stole the show for us. He worked so hard this year and reading and made amazing progress.  It was a great day!  After graduation we celebrated over lunch, Logan's choice - Asian Cafe it was, then off to see Madagascar 3 - great movie. 

Well school is over and I know have a Senior in High School (yes this blows my mind and I can' t even go there emotionally), a Sophomore in High School, a 6th grade Middle Schooler and another gulp ..a rising Kindergartner as Olivia starts school this fall.  Big year coming up.

But for now we are ready to enjoy the summer and take a much needed break from school, homework, tests/exams, and projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment