Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Grace's First Day of Preschool Was a Hit!

Today was Grace's first day of preschool. She was so excited! I am not sure if she was more excited about going to a new school or the panda lunchbox. I had no idea what to expect. She loves going to the playhouse at the Y but she always goes with Lily. She knows her brothers go to school but not sure she understands they aren't all going to be at her new school together. And we did have open house last week and she had a great time so I just didn't' know. I had never left her other than the playhouse, Sunday school or with my mom or sister but this girl did GREAT!!!!! She walked right in her class, took her teachers hand and off she went. Not even sure she realized I wasn't behind her anymore when I turned and left. When I picked her up she said she had fun! I am so blessed this went so well. I can't wait to hear the teachers report because I didn't get to talk to her in the pick up line. I think I might even try the drop off line Friday since today went so well and not walk her in. She never ceases to amaze me! Enjoy some shots before we left for her big day!
Mom this bag is so heavy!
Oh yeah I'm going to school!
My personal favorite shot...the joy is in that face!

No comments:

Post a Comment