Thursday, September 8, 2011

An Update on Olivia!

What a blessing today our documents out the door and then an update! Wahoo! Isn't she beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

We even got updated information on her and photos!


  • She is 3feet 5 inches tall and 39 lbs.

  • She is healthy and can sing, jump, run and do crafts.

  • Her speech is clear.

  • She is potty trained.

  • She knows red, yellow, green, blue

  • Her personality is outgoing

Isn't she adorable and check out those painted nails!


Peace of course! I can't wait to squeeze her.



2 comments:

  1. What a sweet, sweet update! Is she a big girl? That seems to be about the size of my Mya :) I know you can't wait to get your hands on her and kiss those beautiful cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just followed your comment on my blog. What a precious family you have. You are right...our lives seem to be very similar! Congratulations on your sweet Olivia. She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete