Sunday, September 4, 2011

Grace's Open House for Preschool

I can not believe it but Grace will start preschool 3 mornings a week starting next Wednesday. We went last week to open house. She was so excited. All she knows is her brothers have been back at school a week now and now she was getting to go to school.
Sporting her back pack which right now was full of toys
She loved the little man out there that cautions drivers of the kids at play
First Kids Rocks! Logan attended her for 3 years and we couldn't imagine sending Grace any where else.


At first, Grace wouldn't even hold my hand walking in, she was a bit unsure and overwhelmed I believe not really understanding what all was going on. She insisted I carry her. Once in the classroom she hung a little close at first and we played some together showing her around the room. In no time at all she was playing on her own as I talked with the teachers and parents. She even let one of the teachers take her potty while I was talking. I think she is gonna be just fine. She loved the horses, a for sure hit.
The bucket of animals kept her entertained for a while as well.
Grace with her teacher Mrs. Sharon. Logan had Mrs. Sharon for 2 years and she is the main reason Grace will be at First Kids. I know Sharon will love Grace for me.

The boys are all settled in with school as well. They have officially been in school 7 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment