Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WE ARE GOING TO CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the post I have longed to type now, well since the beginning when I knew Olivia was our daughter, WE ARE GOING TO CHINA TO BRING HER HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got our Consulate appointment on Tuesday and have spent the last couple days getting our airline tickets booked. We are all set now with this major hurdle out of the way. We will leave on February 16 for China and return home on March 1 - exactly 2 weeks. I know that is long, but honestly shorter than trip to Grace so I am happy about that! I know my boys are well taken care of with my mom but I will miss them so much!

Please keep praying that God prepares Olivia's heart as he has ours for her. I know that I know Jesus is comforting her and bringing her peace when she is alone and pondering all this in her heart. I am thankful for that.

So now all the planning, packing and preparations begin....I will be a crazy woman for a couple weeks but it will be so worth it!

Stay tuned....

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Isn't it great to be able to type those words?! :-)

    Have fun getting ready for travel! Looking foward to following your journey to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you it is very exciting! When CA came it really hit me - I was in tears! I can't wait to meet her Thanks for following along.

      Delete
  2. We are so excited for you--and praying for a very blessed trip to your sweet girl and home again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog from Emily's--congratulations on finally getting your travel call to bring your daughter home. I love finding other large families that continue to grow through adoption! Have a wonderful trip and blessings as you unite with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs B and Kelly we are so very excited to meet our daughter

      Delete
  4. Hi there again from Gillie NaiNai. I feel almost as excited as you are!! It is so great knowing my wee girl is going to such a great home with such love abounding there.

    Just remember - Love Conquers All - and a kiss and cuddle is the world's best medicine for all and any ill.

    Keep safe on your journey…and even safer one your journey home.

    Love to you all

    Gillie NaiNai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gillie NaiNai you so warm my heart! When I hit your words on love conquers all what encouragment and trut that spoke to me. I will hold on to those words tight. They brought tears to my eyes. I am so overwhelmed at the love you have brought to Olivia and now to our family! God bles you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk!! Praise the Lord above for your sweet Olivia and union that's about to take place!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete